It’s finally here! The deadline to participate in the All-Index is June 30, 2018.
If you haven’t heard yet, the All-Index is a global industry standard index measuring progress for diversity and inclusion. It will provide a report on annual progress and make recommendations in various areas such as corporate governance, internal policies, recruitment practices, equal pay, employment legislation, unconscious bias and marketing. Companies will be graded on a simple scale and the results will be published annually.
The report will gather data from companies around the world and is specific to the Betting and Gaming industry.
Participating employers demonstrate their work in various areas of employment policy and practice. The final report — The All-Index — will be anonymous and create a baseline for where we are as a global industry in terms of diversity, inclusion and workplace equality. It will report by jurisdiction, by company type, by product vertical and by job role.
Why should businesses participate?
- Demonstrate a commitment to your staff, shareholders and customers.
- Assess your organisation’s achievements and progress on diversity and inclusion.
- Use the Index as a framework as a starting point for your HR and Talent strategy and then use your individual results to benchmark your progress.
- Compare your performance with organisations in your region and sector
- Receive in-depth consultative feedback on your submission as needed.
If you aren’t registered yet, sign up here. The cost is a 1x fee of £500 and will help to keep the project going for years to come. Join over 40+ global operators, suppliers and regulators who are participating.
If you are registered and participating in the 2018 All-Index, check out some of our helpful tools.