Information we collect
We may collect and process personal data about you when your employer takes part in the All-in Index. You will not be named, but you may still be identifiable. The type of information we ask employers to provide includes:
- information on your role and salary;
- your gender;
- [any other information collected from participants about workers? Does this include any information on other protected characteristics such as race, disability or sexual orientation? If so, we may need to make other changes to the policy]
Where you use our Site, we may collect:
- your email address, if you sign up to our mailing list;
- information transmitted by your computer when you use the Site. This may include your IP address, browser data and information we receive from cookies;
- information you include in any correspondence with us;
- information received from our business partners or other third parties; and
- information necessary to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you); or required by law.
How we use your personal data
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
- As required by All-In to administer and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- we use personal data provided by employers to collate and administer the All-in Index;
- we monitor the use of our Site and may use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our content, services and Site, both online and offline;
- we will use your information to respond to or investigate any comments or complaints you may send us;
- we may use your information to invite you to take part in market research where you have given us your contact details;
- Compliance with applicable laws and protection of our legitimate business interests and legal rights, including, but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with litigation).
In addition, with your consent, we may send you messages relating to our diversity project and the All-Index. Such direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your consent. You will be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing by following the instructions in the communication.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may share your personal data with any relevant third parties.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above; or to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you); necessary to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety; or required by law.
Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers, who will process it on behalf of All-in for the purposes above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, Educational Institutions assisting with the execution of the All-Index, publishers, etc.
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Site:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as your newsletter preferences cannot be provided.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our Site, browse or use our Site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, user experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our Site from and search parameters such as shop location or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Category 4: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies such as Google’s DoubleClick to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
Category 5: Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on the Site on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Site.
Some of our web pages and marketing materials may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited our web pages or have opened our emails. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
Links to other websites
More information about the handling of your data
See our fuller Privacy FAQs [insert link to below FAQs] for further details on retention periods, security, international transfers, contact details and your rights.